This weekend I learned how to ride my Dad's blue and silver electric motorcycle. I am pretty good at it. I have to wear a helmet and not go to fast. I only ride on the sidewalk. I stop when I go to fast and if I put it on low it doesn't go that fast.
We got our summer pool passes, and I am going to also take sailing lessons this summer. Maybe one day I will be the Captain of a big ship.
On Sunday I went to the store and picked out lots and lots of outfits for the summer. My Mom let me pick out anything I wanted. I am good at matching outfits. I also got a towel and bag that match's my new bathing suit.
Today I took my first Tae Kwondo lesson with Master Kim. It was a lot of fun I am going to go for an hour every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. I have to learn the Children's Home Rules for class. There are 10.
- I shall show respect for my parents and family members at all times
- I shall greet my parents and relatives when they enter the home and tell them good-bye when they leave
- I shall be truthful at all times
- I shall maintain a good relationship with my sisters
- I shall help my parents with household chores
- I shall keep my own room neat and clean
- I shall keep my body, hair and teen clean at all times
- I shall not interrupt adult conversations
- I shall finish my homework and parents errands before playing
- I shall show respect for teachers and peers at all times.
My Mom says these are good rules for everyone.
Tae Kwondo means foot, hand and art. Tae Kwondo's philosophy is to learn how to respect others, help others, be honest and always stand by the weak. (That means to help people who can't help themselves.) I will let you know how I am doing, I go back on Wednesday. You start with a white belt and then you move up to yellow green, blue, red and Black I will let you know more when I learn it.
Well I am off to watch a movie but first I have to brush my teeth. I hate to use toothpaste.