Friday, January 05, 2007

2007

It is 2007 and I have done so much already this year.

We got 10 inches of snow on one day in December and we haven't had any snow since. This is me playing in the snow with my sister and Gus. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Intrepid is moved now and is in NJ being worked on and fixed. They moved the submarine that was there and the Concorde also.

I tested for my second degree red/black belt and passed. The next test I take will be for my black belt. That will take awhile I have a lot more to learn first.

We had Christmas and that was so much fun. Santa brought us all lots of presents. This is a picture of my sister and I going to see Santa. He isn't the real Santa he is Santas helper. The real Santa has to stay at the North Pole getting the presents ready.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My favorite gift was from my Great-Grandma the storm-Laucher. My friend Mitch got one too, we took mine to Minnesota and played with them there. My sister Payton's favorite gift was the big barn for all her horses. She has a lot of horses that she plays with every day. She wants a real horse but we don't live on a farm.

We went to my new friends house in Minnesota two times already. I have a good time there. The first time we were there was the weekend before Christmas. Esera gave me lots of cool gifts. He gave me a helmet, his football picture and his book that he signed and he also gave me 3 of his rookie cards. I have put them all up in my room. I like going to visit him, Mitchell and their children they are all a lot of fun. We were there for New Years and on New Years Eve it snowed so we got to do some sledding on New Years but not to much because we didn't have our snow pants. I got soaked!

My next trip is to LA I am going to see my friend Alex. We are going to do lots of fun things but I am really excited Alex said we could go to Disney! I have never been to Disney I am so excited. My Mom and I are going to fly there we will be there 2, 1/2 days and 3 full days. Maybe I will be able to see the Ocean or the Queen Mary. That would be fun to. It will be fun just to see Alex and Chrisanne, Chrisanne and I can talk all about the Titanic. I am going to bring Ghost of the Abyss it is about the Titanic we started to watch it once but Chrisanne was tired and had to go home. She likes the penquins from Madagascar too, we watched their Christmas DVD but ours was scratched.

Today I have to take my dog to training. It is really to train me not Gus.

No comments: