Monday, November 13, 2006

November 2006

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry that I have not been able to blog lately but I have been very busy with 2nd grade and all the things I am involved with.

I just finished my football season. It was flag football and we had a good season, I was a lineman and once I got to be the quarterback. I liked playing, next year I am going to play tackle football. Our coach gave us a signed picture of Jeff Zgonia from the Dolphins he is a tackle. They played together at Purdue, my coach use to play pro-football too, but I can't tell you who he is so "the freaks can't find us." That is what my Mom says. Freaks are bad people! My Mom and Dad met a new friend his name is Esera Tuaolo, he and his partner were on the same cruise with my Mom and Dad. Esera also played professional football and I am going to meet him, Mitchell and their kids. He was on TV last week with his partner and their children. I can't wait to meet them and have new friends. We may go on a cruise with all of them this summer. I want to do that!

Thursday my friend Alex was on Grey's Anatomy! I was so excited to see her on the show, she was on the whole show. She was on two days in a row. They never do that! I am going to go see her next year and we are going to go to Disney Land. I am so excited. I want to go now! Alex is my good friend, I wish she didn't live so far away but now I have somewhere nice to visit.

This year I have also been taking Tap and Hip Hop class, we are already getting ready for a recital and that won't be until school is over. We are learning a lot of dances for the recital. I hope all my friends and family will come, or maybe not that is a lot of people. I may get nervous.

I had a Tae Kwon Do competition this past week. I am a Red/Black belt now and I got 2 third places in form and board breaking. I use to always get first but it is hard now that I am a higher belt.

For Halloween I was Darth Vadar, and my sister was Sleeping beauty, I don't have pictures yet because my Mom and Dad were on a cruise for Halloween, but when we get them I will post them. I went trick or treating with my friend Zack, that was a lot of fun. We always play together and we were on the same football team. We use to do hockey together but this year Zack is doing basketball instead.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I start hockey again tomorrow. Since football is done I needed to do something else with my time. I like hockey, it is fun. It isn't real hockey it is just learning about skating and things.

One last thing my Grandpa found out they are moving the Intrepid. That is the Aircraft Carrier we went on the train to see last summer. They are going to close it for a year and take it to NJ. I want to see it when it is all done.

Well that is about it for now. Sorry I haven't been blogging lately I will try to do it more.

No comments: