Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Time

Sorry it has taken me so long to blog. I had a busy school year.

I am now done with school and will be going to 3rd grade next year.

I have had a lot going on since I last wrote.

In February our family went on the R Family cruise. We had so much fun! I liked the slide on the boat and playing on the beaches the most. This is a picture of the boat from the private island we stopped at. We had football camp on the island.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I also got my deputy black belt. This is a picture of me doing a flying jump side kick over my friend to break the board. This was my first test after my black belt to get a first degree. I am having another test at the end of this month to work on my black belt some more.

Photobucket

Memorial Day weekend we went to see our friends up in WI. Mitch and I played all weekend. It was cold but we had a good time at their cabin.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My sister Janee' graduated from High School a few weeks ago. We had a party last weekend and my friends Chrisanne and Alex came to the party. My new friend Paul came also. He was so much fun he stayed with us all weekend. He does lots of voices and he would bark at our dogs and it sounded just like a real dog. Oh that is right we have 2 dogs now. We have Moo she is a miniature Shih Tzu. She is really cute!!

Bill played catch with me at the party I caught the ball 44 times. He said I had a good arm. I am going to practice football more.

No comments: